JayMarc Homes, the Pacific Northwest's fastest growing luxury homebuilder, with beautiful offices on Mercer Island has an incredible team and a family-oriented work environment that values integrity, having fun and being entrepreneurial. We dream big dreams and want our associates to do the same. We encourage personal and professional growth while always looking for passion, determination, and perseverance.
You could be part of our dynamic group if you are hardworking, self-motivated, loyal, positive, enthusiastic, team-oriented, fun, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, a quick learner, punctual, results driven, humble, and, bottom line, a good person!
Job descriptions are listed below for your viewing.
We are looking for a hard working Project/Superintendent to add to our team of custom home professionals. Our Field Managers handle all aspects of the assigned home building processes according to JayMarc Homes' quality standards. The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of local building codes, ability to efficiently manage a construction schedule and budget, motivate, manage and lead trade's/supplier's while providing the level of service/quality required to exceed the customer's expectations.
Our goal is to provide a homebuilding experience so that our homeowners can truly realize the "Love Where You Live" motto, and equally important is for JayMarc to provide an environment where employees truly "Love Where They Work!"
Areas of Responsibility:
- Scheduling trades and suppliers
- Job Site Management
- Requisite jurisdictional inspections and process
- Customer Relations
- Construction Cost Control
- Materials management
- Quality management
- Stormwater/SWPPP Management
- Safety management
- Local, applicable building codes
- Strong technical knowledge with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of all scopes of work, contracts, blueprints and insurance requirements
- Computer experience in common software applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management preferred, or 5-10 years' construction field experience in high-end custom home management
This is a full-time position with great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) and salary DOE.
Please send resume and cover letter to Ron Spahman at firstname.lastname@example.org.