JayMarc Homes, the Pacific Northwest's fastest growing luxury homebuilder, with beautiful offices on Mercer Island has an incredible team and a family-oriented work environment that values integrity, having fun and being entrepreneurial. We dream big dreams and want our associates to do the same. We encourage personal and professional growth while always looking for passion, determination, and perseverance.
Our Field Managers handle all aspects of the home building process according to JayMarc Homes’ quality standards and local building codes. Field Managers are responsible for adhering to budgets, maintaining the construction schedule, sub-contractor management and providing the level of service/quality required to achieve exceptional customer expectations. Our goal is to provide a homebuilding experience for our homeowners where they can truly realize the “Love Where You Live” motto. Just as important, JayMarc seeks to provide an environment where employees truly “Love Where They Work!”
Areas of responsibility & attributes of the role:
· Responsible for on-site supervision and building of luxury homes in the $300-$800 per ft. range
· Work close and partner with JayMarc Homes Project Managers
· Communicate & Schedule trades and suppliers
· Job Site Management – Quality, Safety, SWPPP, Cleanliness, etc.
· Customer Relations
· Construction Cost Control (Understanding and operating within a framework of a budget)
· Material Management
· Full office support in Architecture, Estimating, Purchasing & Accounting
· Servant Leadership
· Local, applicable development & building codes
· Technical knowledge (Design / Construction / Land / Utilities)
· Knowledge of all scopes of work, contracts, blueprints and insurance requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred, or 5-10 years construction field experience in high end luxury custom home management
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Knowledge of construction management systems like Office 365, Smartsheet and Dropbox
This is a full-time position with great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) and salary DOE.