Categories: JayMarc Custom Homes, Meet The JayMarc Team | Posted: July 5, 2017
We Are Hiring!
Our team is looking for a full-time Interior Design Coordinator to help in our Custom Home Department. We have an incredible team, and a family oriented work environment that values integrity, hard work and creativity. We encourage personal and professional growth and encourage our team to think big. Our company is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire building process.
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, team-oriented and self-motivated, loyal, positive, fun, organized, efficient, attentive to detail, a quick learner, punctual results driven, humble and overall a good person, we have a place for you. As you can see, we have high expectations of the company we keep.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years experience in Interior Design
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience handling multiple clients (at least 4 at once) through entire design process
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign as well as SketchUp
- Experience with new construction or custom homes is a plus
- Does well in a fast paced environment with varied personality types
- Great customer service and interaction skills/experience
- Willingness to pitch in and do what needs to be done, no matter skill level required
- Strong understanding of construction and construction timing
- Versatile design aesthetic. Must be able to appreciate many types of design.
If you are interested in joining us on our adventure of continued growth and success, please respond a resume and cover letter sharing your interest, experience and salary history to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.