Categories: JayMarc Custom Homes, JayMarc in the News | Posted: July 11, 2017
We are a fast-growing luxury homebuilder on the Eastside looking for a hard-working Custom Project Manager to add to our team of custom home professionals. At JayMarc we are team oriented and believe in smart work, high integrity and having fun. We are looking for individuals who are positive, hardworking, self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail oriented, organized, efficient, punctual, results driven and loyal.
Our Project Managers handle all aspects of the custom home building process from point of sale through to completion. A high degree of emotional intelligence is required as you will be responsible for guiding our very discerning custom clients through the custom design-build process. The person occupying this position is uniquely qualified in bringing the customer’s vision into reality while achieving the company’s business objectives. Our goal is to provide a homebuilding experience so that our homeowners can truly realize the “Love Where You Live” motto, and equally important is for JayMarc to provide an environment where employees truly “Love Where They Work!”
Areas of responsibility:
- Project Management
- 3rd Party Mgmt. (I.e. Architects, designers, engineers etc…)
- Customer Relations
- Budget / Cost responsibility
- Materials Management
- Quality Management
- Safety Standards
- High degree of experience in developing/building luxury multi-million dollar residential homes
- Local, applicable development & building codes
- Site development – (I.e Highest & best use of home and lot)
- Technical knowledge – (Design / Construction / Land / Utilities)
- Working understanding of entitlements in the requisite jurisdictions
- Knowledge of all scopes of work, contracts, blueprints, and insurance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred, or 5-10 years’ construction field experience in high-end custom home management.
This is a full-time position with great benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) and salary DOE. The Custom Home Project Manager reports to the VP of Operations.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirement to Amy Coate at email@example.com.